Pulsar™ is a 4G Cat M1 cellular board bringing connectivity and remote management to low-bandwidth projects. Compatible with Arduino Zero and includes SAMD21 CPU for user code.
- 4G LTE Cat M1 modem with GPS
- No external antennas required
- Dedicated management CPU with crypto engine
- 10W digital power supply and battery charger with direct solar input
- Able to mount Raspberry Pi Zero onto the board
- Includes SAMD21 CPU for user code,
- Arduino Zero compatible with remote programming.
- Bluetooth and NFC
- FCC and Carrier certified
Pulsar’s low to medium bandwidth capabilities (up to 200 kb/s) are perfect for less data intensive applications such as irrigation controllers or digital signs.
Minimize power usage with a highly-efficient power supply and integrated battery charger.
UPDATE FIRMWARE REMOTELY
Your project can now evolve, even after release, with groundbreaking remote device management and debugging. Pulsar contains a Remote Cortex M0 to help maintain a connection with every device and updating over time.
Fully FCC and carrier certified – speeding your project toward full release.
Expansion headers allow for limitless customization capabilities. Design a custom board or use our application-specific accessory boards.